Security System Repairs
If your CCTV, Access Control or Door Entry System has failed, you probably need it fixing fast. Why not give us a call and see how quickly we can help you get you system functioning again? In some cases, we can help you solve problems over the phone.
We repair, fix, upgrade, service and maintain most types of CCTV, Access Control and Door Entry System, even if we did not originally install it. And we can work with hardware from most of the major manufacturers.
Repairs & Upgrades
In many cases, your original access control, CCTV or Access Control system installation would have been undertaken by a previous owner or occupier of the premises, or perhaps the original security system supplier is simply no longer in business. Whatever your scenario, why not call us and see how we can help you. We can offer repair, upgrade, maintenance and replacement for a wide range of security, CCTV, Access Control and Door Entry systems, including:
- Access control system repairs and maintenance
- CCTV system repairs and maintenance
- Density control system repairs and maintenance
- Door entry system repairs and maintenance
- Rapid deployment CCTV system repairs and maintenance
- Security camera repairs and maintenance
- Thermal screening system repairs
- Repairs to related network infrastructure for your security system
Our team of specialist access control, CCTV and security engineers work with equipment from a wide range of hardware providers and can offer a repair and upgrade service to most types of security system, regardless of whether they were initially installed by us or not. Let us diagnose the problem and give you a fixed price to repair the system.
How We Can Help
Our service, repair and maintenance team are able to identify, evaluate and fix issues with all types of CCTV, Access Control and Door Entry security systems.
Planned Service & Maintenance – Care Plan
Your security system is a critical part of your business. Making sure it continues to operate optimally and correctly is crucial. Our Service and Maintenance Care Plans provide ongoing support offering the peace of mind that you have access to expert assistance if you need it with telephone support, pre-planned service visits and ongoing access to app, software and technical changes. Our plans offer a range of different benefits and protections that give you the comfort your security system will be up and running again quickly.
Why not take a look at the Care Plan options we offer and ask us for a personal quote for your system.
System Health Check
Your security and access control systems need to be functioning as intended and remain suitable for any changes in the way you operate. A regular process of testing, checking and re-evaluating the system design and requirements is necessary to ensure that it provides the protection your premises require.
If you would like a free, independent assessment and health check of your system, please get in touch. Depending on your specific circumstances, it can be carried out remotely or as a site visit.
Our FREE Health Check will cover:
A review of the security and access control requirements for your business or organisation; A review of the system design, based on your requirements; Identification of any actual or impending system faults; and Identification of any maintenance required.
To arrange your FREE Security System Health Check, please call us:
Why choose Securus (UK) Ltd for your Security System servicing, maintenance, upgrades and repairs?
Contact us today to find out more
- We have used Securus for four or five years to maintain and extend our Paxton access system and CCTV system. They have also carried out the installation of a new Paxton system and multi camera HD CCTV system in a building separate from our main site. These systems were designed and installed by Securus taking into account our requirements, and the work was carried out within the timeframe agreed and on budget. With the particular needs of our students it is especially important to us that our security systems are maintained efficiently and promptly when required, and we have always been satisfied with the service provided by Securus, and will continue to use them in the future.
- Following on from your installation…I wanted to send you a note to say how pleased I/We are here at the school with the whole project from start to finish. I would be happy to welcome you and your team back to school for any future projects that might materialise, and equally, I would be more than happy to endorse your services to any potential customers that might be considering using your services.
Case Studies & News
10-Point Security And Access Control Checklist for Schools, Colleges And Educational Establishments
Read our 10-point checklist for schools and educational establishments designed to help you make sure you have considered all the key security and access control risks.
Securus UK confirmed as accredited SSAIB CCTV and Access Control Installer
The Security Systems and Alarm Installation Inspection Board (SSAIB) has confirmed Securus (UK) Limited meets its criteria for accreditation as the relevant certification body for firms involved in the installation, service, repair and maintenance of CCTV and Access Control systems.
Securus Approved As Cisco Meraki Partners
Securus are delighted to announce our new status as an approved a Cisco Meraki partner. Well known for their cloud-managed IT solutions, used by thousands of enterprise businesses, Securus are now able to integrate their MV range of cameras to your Meraki network....
Find out more about the sectors we commonly work with
Permanent and temporary security installations for the building and construction industry
Confidence for staff, students & parents that your physical security and access control is designed for their safety
Giving your staff and patients the infrastructure to ensure your clinical objectives can be delivered
Industrial levels of security, protection and control that can also enhance your Health & Safety provisions
Leisure Sports & Recreation
Security, access control and membership-focussed solutions for leisure, sport & recreation facilities
Property Management & Office
Security and access control systems designed with the professional multi-site property manager in mind
From public service to emergency services, we help public sector organisations to deliver their services
Letting retailers focus on customer service with security & control solutions that give confidence to staff & customers
Technology, Media & IT
Security solutions that can be dynamically integrated into a range of technologies & situations
Transport & Logistics
Security and access control solutions to facilitate the safe and smooth movement of goods, vehicles and people
Bespoke security systems designed to protect high value homes, residential estates and complexes