Service, Maintenance & Upgrades to your CCTV and Access Control Systems
Don’t let your CCTV, Access Control or Door Entry system let you down when you need it most – let Securus (UK) Ltd take care with planned servicing, maintenance, upgrades and fixed-cost maintenance plans.
Your security system is an integral part of your business – it needs looking after to ensure it continues to perform its intended role protecting your business, staff, visitors and customers. With most security systems having a functioning life well beyond normal hardware warranty periods, it is inevitable some repairs or upgrades will be required. We can help. Regular servicing and maintenance of your CCTV, Access Control and Door Entry System will help ensure it continues to operate correctly. We can assist with most types of hardware, even if we did not originally install it.
Repairs & Upgrades
In many cases, your original access control, CCTV, Access Control or Door Entry system would have been designed and installed by a previous owner or occupier of the premises, with different objectives or requirements in mind. The equipment is perfectly serviceable, but the system doesn’t quite perform as your business now requires.
Rather than install a complete new system, why not talk to us about upgrading your system. In most cases, we are able to retain the vast majority of the existing equipment, moving certain cameras or sensors if required. Whatever your scenario, why not call us and see how we can help you. We can offer upgrade, maintenance and replacement for a wide range of security, CCTV and access control systems, including:
- Access control system upgrades and replacement
- CCTV system upgrades and replacement
- Density control system upgrades and replacement
- Door entry system repairs and maintenance
- Rapid deployment CCTV system upgrades and replacement
- Security camera upgrades and replacement
- Thermal screening system upgrades and replacement
- Upgrades and replacement to related network infrastructure for your security system
Our team of specialist access control, CCTV and security engineers work with equipment from a wide range of hardware providers and can offer an upgrade and replacement service to most types of security system, regardless of whether they were initially installed by us or not. Let us help your redesign your system to meet your current requirements.
Contact us about Repairs & Upgrades
Why choose Securus (UK) Ltd for your Security System servicing, maintenance, upgrades and repairs?
- SCC AVS have formed a collaborative partnership with Securus (UK) Ltd to provide customers with solutions that integrate our communication and audio visual technologies with the cutting-edge security solutions Securus can provide. They have proved to be an invaluable asset working with us as our Security Partners to provide trusted advice and solutions for Security Solutions to our customers. With rapidly changing requirements for so many businesses resulting from the Covid-19 pandemic, Securus have been working with us to design, implement and install thermal screening solutions for a variety of customers in a range of different sectors, from airports to hospitals and beyond. Rob and his team have proved to be a great asset and we are delighted to entrust them as part of our wider team working with our customers.
The Hamptons has worked with Securus for well over a decade. Originally, we engaged them to install an Estate-wide CCTV system. The Estate is 30 acres of park and wetlands, with a further 30 acres of homes. To keep everything safe and secure presents a variety of challenges. Securus have been an outstanding partner giving us both excellent advice and highly professional service.
The CCTV system comprises perimeter defence, including ANPR number plate recognition cameras covering the two main entrances, plus PTZ cameras on key outdoor areas – tennis courts, playground, boardwalk, etc – as well as cover for buildings, including underground car parks. More recently they have fitted Paxton Access Control to our eight apartment blocks and bike stores, as well as a video entry system. We have an annual maintenance contract with them which includes remote monitoring – helpful in reducing call-out costs.
Finally, their IT team looks after our Estate Wi-Fi system and office requirements – in addition to a connection for the CCTV system directly to Sutton Police Station. We have no hesitation in recommending Securus.
Case Studies & News
Read our 10-point checklist for schools and educational establishments designed to help you make sure you have considered all the key security and access control risks.
The Security Systems and Alarm Installation Inspection Board (SSAIB) has confirmed Securus (UK) Limited meets its criteria for accreditation as the relevant certification body for firms involved in the installation, service, repair and maintenance of CCTV and Access Control systems.
Securus are delighted to announce our new status as an approved a Cisco Meraki partner. Well known for their cloud-managed IT solutions, used by thousands of enterprise businesses, Securus are now able to integrate their MV range of cameras to your Meraki network....