Service, Maintenance & Upgrades to your CCTV and Access Control Systems
Don’t let your CCTV, Access Control or Door Entry system let you down when you need it most – let Securus (UK) Ltd take care with planned servicing, maintenance, upgrades and fixed-cost maintenance plans.
Your security system is an integral part of your business – it needs looking after to ensure it continues to perform its intended role protecting your business, staff, visitors and customers. With most security systems having a functioning life well beyond normal hardware warranty periods, it is inevitable some repairs or upgrades will be required. We can help. Regular servicing and maintenance of your CCTV, Access Control and Door Entry System will help ensure it continues to operate correctly. We can assist with most types of hardware, even if we did not originally install it.
Repairs & Upgrades
In many cases, your original access control, CCTV, Access Control or Door Entry system would have been designed and installed by a previous owner or occupier of the premises, with different objectives or requirements in mind. The equipment is perfectly serviceable, but the system doesn’t quite perform as your business now requires.
Rather than install a complete new system, why not talk to us about upgrading your system. In most cases, we are able to retain the vast majority of the existing equipment, moving certain cameras or sensors if required. Whatever your scenario, why not call us and see how we can help you. We can offer upgrade, maintenance and replacement for a wide range of security, CCTV and access control systems, including:
- Access control system upgrades and replacement
- CCTV system upgrades and replacement
- Density control system upgrades and replacement
- Door entry system repairs and maintenance
- Rapid deployment CCTV system upgrades and replacement
- Security camera upgrades and replacement
- Thermal screening system upgrades and replacement
- Upgrades and replacement to related network infrastructure for your security system
Our team of specialist access control, CCTV and security engineers work with equipment from a wide range of hardware providers and can offer an upgrade and replacement service to most types of security system, regardless of whether they were initially installed by us or not. Let us help your redesign your system to meet your current requirements.
Contact us about Repairs & Upgrades
- We contacted Securus to assist us with advise on Implementing a CCTV system and Simple Access Control system for our Internal Doors.
Securus were efficient in carrying out there initial Survey to providing a plan and Design for the CCTV System and Door Access system which has improved the buildings security and helped keep Patient and Staff areas secure. When the Pandemic crisis started we urgently needed an Intercom installing to create a safe method of speaking to visitors at a safe distance, Securus responded quickly and efficiently and Installed an Intercom which has proved essential in our day to day running of the practise.
The systems are straightforward to use and we have been pleased with the quality of the Installation and products.
- SCC AVS have formed a collaborative partnership with Securus (UK) Ltd to provide customers with solutions that integrate our communication and audio visual technologies with the cutting-edge security solutions Securus can provide. They have proved to be an invaluable asset working with us as our Security Partners to provide trusted advice and solutions for Security Solutions to our customers. With rapidly changing requirements for so many businesses resulting from the Covid-19 pandemic, Securus have been working with us to design, implement and install thermal screening solutions for a variety of customers in a range of different sectors, from airports to hospitals and beyond. Rob and his team have proved to be a great asset and we are delighted to entrust them as part of our wider team working with our customers.
Case Studies & News
Our client, a business park, needed to update an old access control system, replacing it with a modern, flexible and scalable solution that could easily and quickly be adapted if they needed to change internal configurations for new clients. Read how we helped them.
Our client, a school, required a preventative maintenance solution for their CCTV and Access Control (including lockdown) systems. Find out how the Securus Care Plan met their needs.
Repair and Upgrade of an internal and external CCTV system and Network Connected Digital Video Recorder in Hospital
The client is a large international operator of outsourced public sector services and manages a number of facilities within a Hospital. Its existing CCTV systems and peripherals had ceased functioning and needed repairing and upgrading.