The Security Systems and Alarm Installation Inspection Board (SSAIB) has confirmed Securus (UK) Limited meets its criteria for accreditation as the relevant certification body for firms involved in the installation, service, repair and maintenance of CCTV and Access Control systems.
You can view our record on the SSAIB website here.
Certification of Securus UK by the SSAIB provides businesses with confidence that:
- our team have the necessary skill and expertise to install, service, repair and maintain the systems that we provide;
- all the services we provide comply with the requirements of international, European or British Standards or SSAIB Codes of Practice as appropriate;
- we have and maintain the appropriate types and levels of insurance for the work we carry out;
- we undertake suitable screening of all our personnel;
- we operate and maintain a complaints procedure that meets the requirements of the SSAIB. In the event a complaint is not resolved to the satisfaction of our customer, the matter can be escalated for review by the SSAIB.
Securus UK has always had a strong commitment to ensuring the complete satisfaction of our customers with the work we undertake. SSAIB accreditation is simply the next step in cementing that commitment and ensuring that existing and new customers can have complete confidence in the work we undertake.
You can confirm our membership of the SSAIB via their ‘Security Provider Search’ on their website. Find us by name, postcode (KT17 1JF) or City (Epsom).